Monday 25 November 2013

PREGO!

Ok I have been really slacking in the blog but old news I am now pregnant with my first child! YAY! so excited! other news hubby now works 7 on 7 off so he leaves wednesday nights and comes home wednesday nights!!!!! work so much better. 
Anyways questions to be answered.

when is my due date? Jan 16, 2014 (did this on purpose cause I hate the number 13 haha) 
how far along am I? I am 32 weeks but will be 33 weeks in 3 more days
total weight gain? I think around 20lbs 
maternity clothes? Yes pants especially but not always shirts as I wear stretchy non maternity shirts sometimes :) 
Stretch marks? NOPE!! YAY!!
Sleep? depends on the night. Some nights I sleep very well and other nights I am up all night tossing and turning. One night the baby wouldn't stop kicking so I had to get up walk around and fell asleep on the couch.
Miss anything? Yes I do! I miss wearing my pencil skirt and silver jeans. 
Food Cravings? Nothing just loving my treats (think I give the baby a sugar high sometimes oops) 
Gender? We decided not to find out so I have to wait till delivery to find out 
Labor signs? Um I dont think so? 
Belly Button in or out? ITS STILL IN! HAHA 
Wedding rings on or off? Off as my rings started to become difficult to take off and was impossible to take off when my heat flashes started. 

I had no morning sickness YAY!! I have all the big items needed like a bassinet/crib, a change table, dresser, clothes (boy/neutral/girl), diaper bag, um bedding, a swing, a bouncy chair and blankets. You name it I probably have it lol me and my mom got really excited and had fun baby shopping :). I am taking prenatal classes and learning so much! 

Big plans for next year! 3 weeks after my due date my little sister goes on a mission to Halifax Canada!! CAN'T BELIEVE IT! Then the rest of my friends come home from their missions! 

It is really exciting a lot of my friends are also pregnant! so my baby gets to become friends with my friends babies :) so very exciting for next year :) 

oh yes here are some pictures! 

13 weeks 


19 weeks


28 weeks
30 weeks

No comments:

Post a Comment