Wednesday 2 January 2013

2012 at a glance

Hello!!!!

I saw a blog that did a timeline of 2012 and what they did so I've decided to do it :) so much happened in 2012!!!!!

January 2012

I got my wedding dress!!!!! :D
and did engagement photos!














February

Me and Allan went to Jasper for his birthday












March

nothing exciting really happened lol

April

WEDDING!!
Honeymoon to the Caribbean!


























May

nothing exciting either lol

June

just enjoying married life :)

July

went down south to visit my family

went quading too :)

















August

did a triathlon with my siblings
Visited my family :)
did a 40km hike in 3 days






























September

Dont remember what happened lol haha

October
Road trip to USA!




















November

Was not a fun month, Allan did 11 days on and 2 days home it sucked!!

December
Christmas!!
Hawaii!!!
fun stuff!!




Hope everyone had a wonderful New Years :)

No comments:

Post a Comment