Monday 11 February 2013

Alas Alone Again

well lets see.....LOTS has happened (well not really) since I last posted so I had a good news years except Allan left Jan 1st so that wasn't fun waking up at 5:30am after only 4ish hours of sleep. Nothing else is really new just worked lots in January and now I dont work till March 22!!!! SO HAPPY! annual closure for maintenance is happening now till March 22 when the pool reopens.

It is really weird when Allan flies to work I don't get all depressed or sad that much but when he leaves monday night for work I am like a total wreck crying sniffling. I don't really understand it maybe because Tuesdays I at least have one more night with him which is really nice then I drop him off at the airport and go back to bed till like 11am.

As by the title you have probably already guessed it Allan is gone and I am dreading this week a little bit. Yup it is Valentines day in 4 days and once again I am alone for it. Just a few more years and I will him for Valentines Day :) but oh well I get him for Christmas :) and for my birthday this year and our anniversary so it could be a lot worse.

My big Valentines Day is being spent babysitting my lovely niece and nephew. My nephew is my valentine this year! A lovely night of playing with him and sister.Oh yes and watching GLEE!! no day could be better then the day Glee is on!! Love that show!!!!! I will get through this week like I always do every time he leaves.
Oh yes I also have started Instagram what has come over me! first blogging now instagram?

Allan did something before he left he usually doesn't. He had me name the benefits of having this job like;
1. A house to live in
2. Vacations
3. He gets 3 weeks off now and again which with an normal job he wouldn't be able to do that.
4. 2 vehicles
5. I can go shopping now and again

I leave little love notes in Allan's backpack when he leaves which is fun sneaking in his bag. lol

Oh yes we gave a talk in church yesterday not too much fun but it went it good. Seriously thought that I would have a heart attack it was pounding so hard. Now that I have written all these benefits down I am not that sad now but yes it still sucks being alone for 8 days. And only 2 shifts he has to drive and then he flies till April when we are on vacation again (nothing exciting just day trips mainly). We have to save money so we can build our new house!! :) excited to start building a brand new house but then I am also not very good with change once I get comfortable with something.

Anyways that is me being sad and just had to write it down. Life is good just got to find ways to stay busy for the week to go by fast. Have a great week everyone and Happy Valentines Day.

No comments:

Post a Comment